4.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on your use of the website and its features.
The personal and non-personal information collected will come to us in two ways: 1) information collected automatically 2) information that you voluntarily provide to us.
4.1.1.- Automatically collected data
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the operating system version, browser type, language, date, country, time of request, reference URL or mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous visualizations.
4.1.2.- Voluntarily provided data
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in messages sent through the site’s contact channels. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information or not, required to leave a comment on the posts in the news section, such as, for example, the content of the comment, name, email and website.
- The data provided to register as a user. For example, your email, phone number, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your email or phone.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be stored and processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to respond to your requests.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: CRISTINA ENEA ROOMS. PASEO DUQUE DE MANDAS 30, BAJO. TORRE DE ATOCHA. 20012 SAN SEBASTIÁN. SPAIN.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
Here you can find the different models to exercise such rights.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the indicated in the case of Spain.
4.3.- Use of Data
The data provided to the Service will be used for:
- Respond to your requests, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in responding to and resolving our users’ queries.
- Facilitate your access as a user to our services, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in providing and managing the service.
- To publish your comments within the blog section of our website, the legal basis being your consent.
- To send you our latest news and updates through our newsletter being the legal basis your consent.
4.3.1.- In mails and contact forms
The website of the site has an SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the register of activity and of which the Service is the owner.
In this regard:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your data via telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
4.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles on some of the major social networks on the Internet, being the Service responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people’s faces appear).
Such data will be processed as the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, we will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities or offers, as well as to provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless we obtain the user’s express consent to do so.
When, due to the nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.4.- Data retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service will be kept:
- Disaggregated data will be retained with no deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and may be kept for up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be retained from the time the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- Data provided for the newsletter will be retained from the time the user gives consent until it is withdrawn.